Sunday, April 8, 2012

Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict

That was pretty avant-garde, wasn't it?

 Well I like animals and not only the furry and cute ones, but all of them (humans dont count). I've been vegetarian since I was about 12 and more than a year ago I went "vegan" which practically means I live with salad only. I should have thought about it more before I actually decided to be vegan. I'm aware of the fact I fail at doing this sometimes. A few days ago I ate chips and god-knows-what shit there was in it. Same with simple things like.. beer. I dont know if they use animal products in that. Probably some fish oil or such... There is always something.

What about cigarettes? They are animal-tested, and still I smoke on a daily basis. I guess not eating animal products is just hypocritical now since I still use all that kinda crap anyway. I feel shitty about it but come on, I'm not even trying. Thats fucking pathetic. Feeling pathetic and feeling guilty... it's killing me. Sometimes I wonder if it is even possible to feel this way, but there must be something special about me.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment