Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Grand Vizier's Garden Party

(instrumental)

Entrance

In elementary school I rocked out. In middle school I was pretty damn good too. School is really not so hard if you just bother even a little bit. I wasn't exactly a straight A student (because of English. Look, 5th grade teacher whoever you were, I'm writing it with a capital E now, happy?). Everything worked out fine, I was just going to get better.


Entertainment

... the fuck happened in high school? Isn't that like the easiest shit ever? Why the hell did I screw it up with all the crap that isnt about school? Weekends are weekends, no time for all that crap during the school days. No fights, no weed, no fucking attitude problems. No sex, no other crap like that. Should have never made any new friends. I was better when no one actually thought I was cool, remember?


Exit

Go ahead and guess. Well you knew it all along

No comments:

Post a Comment