Friday, March 30, 2012

Grantchester Meadows

In the lazy water meadow
I lay me down

All around me
Golden sunflakes covering the ground
Basking in the sunshine of a by gone afternoon
Bringing sounds of yesterday into my city room


Day 5 in bed. Now I could move, without that awful pain.. well, nearly. But during these days the bed became too extremely comfortable. It's hard to get up now, I dont want to get up anymore. If my bed was a transformer it would transform itself into a coffin. The corpse is already there...

Death related "jokes" are always fun, right?

It's a not a serious thing, at least. I think. It might be, for some people, but should I even care since I am dead by when they are sad? ... who they? There is no one. Well well. Back to fucked reality. Therapist mentioned again I might have a little problem called severe depression (really, hes fucking genius) but nothing is gonna be done yet. He's a good guy. I guess thats coz he knows nothing about me. Now we'll just wait and see what kinda drugs I will get next. Ah, life is exciting.

Gonna have a show on Saturday. People will love us, they will love me. Maybe I'll just fuck up the whole thing, lets spice things up a little bit!

Laughing as it passes through the endless summer making for the sea

No comments:

Post a Comment